Title : PRODUCTION MANAGER
Division : Operations Area
Department : Operations Area
1. Manage and oversees the operation of the hydrocarbon production, as well as to serve as the area of authority, the assets holder , who is in charge of the production various optimization efforts; of which includes, but it is not limited to the required strategy to meet the production forecast, as well as the lifting nominations on the lowest production losses, safe manner, environmentally sound, efficient, costs effective; and yet, is in compliance with the standards of the worldwide Oil & Gas Industry.
2. Establishes safe and sound operations of the hydrocarbon fluid processing; that is to separate Oil, Gas, and its various wastes. It includes the certification of the facilities, and the safe disposal of the associated wastes that are in compliance with the QSHE regulations and standards of the Company; the Government s, the Underwriter s, as well as the worldwide respective industries best practices.
3. Ensures that the produced hydrocarbon is well transported, is safely stockpiled in the floating terminal, and to be finally exported as scheduled. This is also to ensure that the required documentation and the associated data is well managed, and easily be retrieved anytime it is needed.
4. Plans, developed and justifies the Production Operating budgets; that is to control its spending in order to make sure that the expenditures are on the optimum level of providing the highest ROI (Return On Investments) to the Company; it includes, but it is not limited to the establishment of a traceable, and an auditable administration means.
5. Plans and develops high quality manpower for both permanent and contract employees; it is to optimize the organization structure of the Division and to make sure the availability of the qualified personnel, with the required expertise, are adequate; well maintained, well maintained, well trained, as well as sufficiently enhanced to optimize their contributions to the company as a whole.
6. Breeds as well as disseminates QSHE better awareness within the Production Group; that is to ensure the solid understanding, bold commitments and true compliance with the QSHE standards of the Company, in addition to the utilization of appropriate risk assessment tools, such as HAZOPS, PSC, etc.
7. Nurtures and fostering high productive environment, whilst to keep on improving, innovating, or even breaking thru the existing work methods where possible; in the spirit of continuous improvement.
• University degree (S1) in Engineering preferably majoring in Petroleum, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or equivalent.
• Minimum 15 years experience in Oil and Gas Production or Engineering with 8 years minimum in Senior Supervisory or Junior Managerial positions handling significant members of skilled and unskilled employees.
• Good communication skills, Computer literacy and proficiency in English (oral, written and presentations).
• High sense of ownership, accountability, and responsibility, as an Assets Holder; Mature, good leadership, self-motivated, visionary, as well as capable of performing both conceptual and analytical works; and yet, decisive even under critical pressures or emergency condition with professional judgments.
• Adequate knowledge of surface Oil production facilities.
Title : G & G MANAGER
Division : Exploration
Department : Exploration
1. Performs technical audit control of geological and geophysical activities, in-house or contracted. Ensures that proper guidance of assessment, training and developments for geologists and geophysicist are in place to maintain professional technical standards, technical eager/ awareness and cost effectiveness. Reviews analysis of BRO (Budget Control Officers) for geological, geophysical and G&G survey budget. Liaises with partners for specialized technical services or reviews.
2. Makes recommendations for (i) drilling exploration and appraisal wells, (ii) future exploration work programs and budget (iii) establishing priorities/deadlines for on going exploration studies, (iv) exploration staffing.
3. Ensures (as operator) that (i) the shareholding companies, partners and government agencies receive geological and geophysical information they requested or required in timely manner, and (ii) these parties respond in timely manner for the requested approval from the Company (as operator) in geological and geophysical related projects/plans.
4. Coordinates QSHE Management System is in compliance with Government Regulations and or other related requirements.
5. Initiates recruitment of new national geologists, interviews, and makes recommendations to hire in accordance with approved company establishment. Devises, initiates, and monitors Exploration technical and supervisory/management training suitable for geologist and geophysicists.
6. Initiates all geological and geophysical contract procedures, ensures that technical standards are fully defined and appropriate monitoring will be applied, guides contract through tendering procedure.
• Bachelor degree in Geosciences with minimum of 15 years of experience of working in Exploration Department. A higher degree in Geosciences is preferred, but not mandatory.
• More than 15 years experience in oil and gas industry with at least 10 years of supervisory experience including leading related geological and geophysical projects.
• Well-developed supervisory skills for field acquisition of 2D and or 3D seismic activities as well as processing technique.
• Familiar with unrelated geological provinces to map successfully and increasingly subtle traps.
• Sensitivity, tact, negotiating ability and perseverance are important attributes to keep exploration programs on schedule.
• Strong team and communication skills with leadership to supervise team/s of Geologists and Geophysicists.
Kindly submit your complete resume, CV, others relevant certification and recent color photograph to: email@example.com or visit to our website: www.benchrecruit.com